Friday 1 December 2017

Welcome Blogmas 2017


Hello World! 

Happy December!!! I just can’t hide my excitement. I have changed my desktop wallpaper, decorated some parts of my room, made a bucket list and blaring out Christmas music. Let December roll. 🎄🎅🎆🎇🎈🎉🎊🎧🎥🎶

Drum roll for December please!

*drum roll*

I am doing blogmas this year. It was a success last year and I blogged every day in December. I really enjoyed blogging every day in December. There have been a change in plans this year. Instead of blogging everyday till December 25th. I will be blogging every other day. I will inform you when a new post goes up live, so make sure you follow me on Twitter. However, I will daily post on my Instagram page, more like a photo challenge, but I am not strictly following many prompts. So, follow me on Instagram too.

I am also participating in the #LightTheWorld Initiative. It is a 25 days heartfelt activity in which we are encouraged to participate in service opportunities during the Christmas season to celebrate the life of Jesus Christ. This initiative focuses on celebrating and sharing the light of Jesus Christ who is the light of the world (John 8:12) and told us that we are also the light of the world. (Matthew 5:14). Last year was an interesting one. I am participating this year too. To learn more and join us in lighting the world, click here.


On Sunday December 3rd, 2017, there will be a Christmas devotional, and you are all invited to come and watch/listen. You can watch it live on the YouTube Channel. This is a great way to start the festive season, so save the date

Now, let Blogmas begin. Call me MarieNoel.

I wish you a very Merry December!



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment? You are definitely my sunshine.
Love ya :) I would reply as soon as possible.

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace